Thursday, October 29, 2009

Library Campaign for Funding Levy, Issue #7 VOTE YES

SAVE OUR PUBLIC LIBRARY!


http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=1816a3311013918a523bad05d&id=473eec18f3&e=24e80b8301

Now more than ever! VOTE YES

Pilates Coming to Lloyd House
Starting Nov 1, Kristen Fryer, certified in Fletcher Pilates, will be giving group and individual lessons at the Lloyd House. She will have a reformer, a cadillac, and... What’s that other piece of equipment? You’re gonna love Kristen!



BREATHWORK IN NOV

Hi Anne Frick,
I am hosting a transformational breath workshop here in Northern Kentucky at 5 Seasons with Robert Christian Minson a top facilitator from San Diego, California. His website is www.breathflow.com . I have attached a brief description of what the class format will be. As a yoga instructor I am noticing more and more areas of retention in basic breath among people. This will give people the opportunity for great tools to become aware and tap into their own "breathing power." Let me know if you are interested and if anyone you know may have an interest. The cost if registered by October 25th will be $55, and anytime after $65. The class session usually runs somewhere between 3 1/2 to 4 hours depending on what comes up for people. The workshop is Saturday November 7th from 10 a.m.-3:30-4 p.m. I am the local contact so you can refer people to me and the best way to reac h me is my cell @ 303-884-0272 or local 859-331-5907.
Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you on the 10th!
Namaste,
Shelley

No comments: